Join Our Team
We are a different type of employer because we understand that our team members are more than just employees. Each of our team members contributes a unique set of skills, talents and goals to provide person centered support to the residents of Clinton Manor Living Center.
If you are a supportive person with experiences and goals that align with our mission and values
How We’re Different
- Paid training based on your needs, not a pre-determined amount of time.
- Our team members know our CEO, Administrator, and Director of Nursing.
- We strive to empower you to invite change and recognize differences.
- Our mission and values guide the expectations we have of our team members.
- We are committed to change for continuous improvement.
- You will be asked your opinion and shouldn’t be surprised when it leads to a change.
In addition to affordable healthcare, dental, vision, disability and life insurances we offer…
- Competitive wage scales
- Flexible scheduling
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Holiday pay (full time and part time team members)
- Paid Time Off (full time and part time team members)
- Education Assistance opportunities for those pursuing C.N.A, L.P.N. and R.N.
- Paid Direct Support Person (D.S.P.) certification classes
- Access to continued education opportunities to maintain your license(s)
- Shift differentials and shift completion bonuses available for some positions
We typically offer the following types of positions…
- Registered Nurse (R.N.)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (L.P.N.)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.)
- Direct Support Person (D.S.P.)
- Activity Assistant
- Environmental Services (Housekeeping, Kitchen, Laundry)