Tips to Relieve Stress During COVID-19
At Clinton Manor, the health and wellbeing of our team is a priority to us! As we navigate through these changing times, it can be stressful and may even cause depression and anxiety. That is why each week we are sharing a few tips and helpful links about taking care of your mental health and well-being.
- Looking for something cheerful to watch this weekend? Here is a list of 32 feel-good movies and TV shows streaming on Netflix!
- Smith Chiropractic in Breese, IL is offering free care to healthcare providers! Chiropractic services are available for nurses, MD’s, DO’s, NP’s, PA’s, DC’s, CNA’s, techs, assistants, and nursing home workers working during this time. If your neck, back, joints are sore, tired or you are in any type of pain, they are providing care at no charge. All you need to do is text Dr. Smith at 618-795-0818, and he will meet with you before their clinic hours start. Smith Chiropractic is located at: 14015 Jamestown Road Breese, Illinois 62230.
- Ideas to Relieve Stress During COVID-19
- Try to keep a normal routine.
- Remember to breathe!
- Eat a healthy snack.
- Take a nap.
- Listen to calm/relaxing music.
- Drink tea.
- Exercise, even if it’s a little bit.
- Get some sunlight. Spend as much time outdoors as you can.
- Take a relaxing bath
- Organize your belongings or clean.