Taking Care of Your Mental Health During COVID-19
During the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are facing new challenges in the workplace and our daily lives. We are following guidelines to ensure the health and safety of those we support and our colleagues, but it is also equally important to be taking care of our mental health and well-being!
The resources below are FREE and focus on taking care our mental health. If you feel stressed, anxious or unsure how to cope with everything going on, please utilize the information below.
- Mental Health Support and Resource Line for health care workers, first responders or anyone feeling anxiety due to COVID-19. The line will be answered any time by trained therapy staff at Touchette Regional Hospital to assist with providing the caller a safe and confidential discussion. Call 618-482-7158.
- Interested in trying out guided meditation? Here are free 16-minute videos.
Guided Meditation #1
Guided Meditation #2
- Aetna COVID-19 Support Site is available for Aetna members.
- Aetna Resources For Living®has set up a crisis support line for all members. If you have this program you can find the phone number in your program materials.
- Members who don’t have Resources For Living can call us at 1-833-327-AETNA(1-833-327-2386) (TTY: 711).
- All members have 24/7 access to the Aetna nurse medical line. Call 1-800-556-1555 (TTY: 711).
- For additional information and resources through go to: Managing the Stress of Coronavirus